Zencoder does video encoding, as a service, in the cloud. While we solve hard technical problems – blazingly fast encoding, handling corrupt videos, massive scalability – we also care deeply about user experience. We are funded by Y Combinator, top angel investors, and a growing customer base.
We’re looking for a design intern to help us with design and HTML/CSS work.
- Work with a great team building a growing product that customers love
- You will work with our founding team to help improve our current visuals (our app, our blog, our docs, our sales site), and to work on new design projects as they come up (fun projects in the works)
- Two of our founders are designers, so you’ll have a chance to work alongside a few other skilled designers
- Location is not critical, but being in Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Madison, or San Francisco is a perk
- Initially, this is a part-time hourly job, but it could turn into something FT for the right candidate
What we’re looking for
- You must already be a skilled visual designer, with good web experience
- You must also be proficient in HTML and CSS
- You should be ready to start immediately, more or less
To apply, email <jobs at zencoder dot com>. Be sure to include: specific examples of your work, both design and html/css; your location; work history; and anything else you think will help us evaluate you.